Check out my new blog

Check out my new blog: Worthington Ave.

4.16.2013

Bachelorette Party Cupcakes- "Put a Ring on it!"




These yummy chocolate cupcakes are filled with chocolate whipped mousse, and covered with buttercream frosting, topped with a sparkly "way-too-big-to-be-real" diamond!

These are some of my favorite cupcakes to make, and they are so delicious!

Did I mention they are EASY!!!??
What makes them so easy? They are a cake mix base cupcake!
Before you get mad at me AGAIN for using cake mix, trust me these are AMAZE-BALLS!
You will NOT regret making these!


Ingredients:
1 pkg devil's food cake mix
1 (5.9 oz) chocolate pudding mix
1 c. sour cream
1c. veggie oil
4 eggs (beat these little guys just a tad!)
1/2 c. warm water
1 tsp vanilla


Here's How:
1. Preheat to 350 F
2. Whisk the dry ingredients together in a separate bowl
 3. Beat the wet ingredients (sour cream, veggie oil, eggs, vanilla) in your mixer
4. Beat in half the dry ingredients, then half the warm water, then the other half the dry, then the other half the water.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes or so. 
6. Let the cupcakes cool then fill and frost!

These are my very favorite chocolate cupcakes to make! I'm sure you'll see this recipe cited a lot in the future...And in the past!
Here are some other places I used this chocolate cupcake recipe, with variation...

Told you this is my favorite!!!
This favorite chocolate cupcake recipe of mine comes from HERE

 


My cute sister threw this party for her BFF... here are some pictures from the party!
Don't hate me for posting these, ladies, I love these pics!!

what can I say... if you got to know me the page all about me, then you know how much 
I LOVE MUSTACHES!!
I love Mormon Bachelorette Parties!!!


Love, Cami 




       

No comments:

Post a Comment