My beautiful neighbor (and also one of my best friends ever!), Jennifer, turned 19 today! Her family threw her a fun surprise party and cami's cupcakes and I were invited!!
I wanted to get her a tall, dark, and handsome hunk of man for her birthday... but I couldn't exactly do that... (but believe me, I tried!)... SO....I got her the next best thing...........
"TALL, DARK, AND HANDSOME" Cupcakes!!
can I just say... these are divine!!! CHOCOLATE ON CHOCOLATE with that special EXTRA TALL cami's cupcakes TWIST!! gotta love them!
The Cupcake Recipe:
1 pkg devil's food cake mix
1 (5.9 oz) chocolate pudding mix
1 c. sour cream
1c. veggie oil
4 eggs (beat these little guys just a tad!)
1/2 c. warm water
1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat to 350 F
2. Whisk the dry ingredients together in a separate bowl
3. Beat the wet ingredients (sour cream, veggie oil, eggs, vanilla) in your mixer
4. Beat in half the dry ingredients, then half the warm water, then the other half the dry, then the other half the water.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes or so.
6. Let the cupcakes cool then fill and frost!
PS. I'm sad to say, we didn't get a picture of these cami's cupcakes actually at the party, however, I'm happy to report that they were much loved and enjoyed! :)
This favorite chocolate cupcake recipe of mine comes from HERE (My Baking Addiction)
Other cupcakes using this recipe: