Check out my new blog

Check out my new blog: Worthington Ave.

3.06.2011

"don't drink the water": Coca-Cola Cupcakes

my beautiful big sister, Em, just got called to serve as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! She will be serving for a year and a half in the Guatemala City North Mission and we could not be happier for her!

So, in celebration of this calling, I decided to make some very special cami's cupcakes just for her, designed with Em in mind.... and thus was born...

"COLA"!!!

My big sis loves her Diet Coke... LOVES IT!!! So I made her these super fun and delish Coca-cola cupcakes!
 "COLA" 
a deliciously moist chocolate&coca cola cupcake with coca cola-chocolate butter cream frosting. drenched in sprinkles with little cola bottle candies on top!


and just in case you can't tell... she LOVED them!! :)


Happy Cupcakeing!
-Cami
 

1 comment:

  1. They are the most perfect cupcakes! Thank you Cami so much! You put so much thought and creativity into these and I love them almost as much as I love you! (which is a lot!)

    ReplyDelete