Check out my new blog

Check out my new blog: Worthington Ave.

2.21.2012

Strawberry Cheesecake & Cookies and Cream

Yay! I'm blogging!

So you remember that time, when I had a life that allowed me the honor of having time for super fun blogging and cupcake making? Yah? me to. and Well, that's pretty much gone now...

BUT (yay for happy news!) I had time to try my hand at two new types of cami's cupcakes in the last couple months, and here they are (hallelujah!)

The first was back in december for my amazing roommate (miss jackie-jack! you rock girl!) anywho they were freaking Amazing! Introducing cami's cupcakes...

STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE!  
(and yup that is their super fun creative name, because I mean, seriously, what more do you need for them!)
oh my heck... can I just say how amazing they were, and how much fun they were to make!? made with fresh strawberries (swoon!) and a grahm cracker crust (oh nelly!) and a cheesecake frosting (ay- ca-flippin-rumba!)these babies are TO DIE FOR! (for reals!)


Here's a peak beneath the wrapper of this delish morsel of strawberry-cheesecaky-amazingness!

(please try not to drool on your keyboard...)



I must give credit, where credit is due, my other roommate (ju-ju) and my amazing hunk of a fiance helped me make these delectable creations! (thanks you two!)
This is me and my fiance on the night he proposed! How presh is this!





And on to cupcake number dos...

This is a newer creation (ie: last weekend) and may I say, YUM!!! (you might want to sit down for this one)...
 cami's cupcakes "MILK'S FAVORITE CUPCAKE" 
(aka: Oreo- in case you didn't get it)
(it's ok if you didn't... I won't judge...)

I cannot even express to you how Amazing these cupcakes are! Chocolate cupcake with bits of crushed oreo, oreo cream cheese frosting, and an oreo base and oreo hat (can it get any better than that? I don't think so!)

Want to see the inside? I know you're just DYING to!
(seriously bud, you're going to ruin your computer with all that drool.)

What did I tell you? Don't you just want to eat fifty billion of those? (good luck with that, their super rich- you might OD...)




I hope you enjoyed the display of new cami's cupcakes! This is the end of our feature presentation! 

Enjoy the rest of your day (or night) and remember to make someone smile! (who knows... you may get a cupcake ;)


Love, 
Cami



No comments:

Post a Comment