Check out my new blog

Check out my new blog: Worthington Ave.

5.25.2013

Maple Bacon Wedding Cupcakes

So my big sister just got married at the end of April, and asked me to make some Maple Bacon cupcakes for the reception.


If you know my family you know we are HUGE fans of BACON! 
"Everything tastes better with bacon" is our Family Motto!
But...Maple Bacon at a wedding? YES!!!!! Here's the Story:

When her and her now husband first "hung out" they went to go pick up a bacon pie at the village inn.
Hence the maple bacon cupcakes!


Her colors were coral and gold, so I made many different cupcake toppers that you'll see around this post.

Maple Bacon is one of my FAVORITE cupcake flavors to make! They are amazing!!!  
It's like breakfast in a cupcake.

It is a slightly spiced cake with maple buttercream and candied bacon on top!

Unfortunately the recipe I use for these comes from a cupcake recipe book from Your Cup of Cake and I can't find it posted on her website, so I can't post the recipe on my blog... It is a cake mix based cupcake... as are all the cupcakes in her book. I love this girl! All these cupcakes look amazing and they are all SO EASY!!








My cupcakes were not the only ones featured at the wedding... However mine were the BEST! :)


Oh my gosh! I just love these!!



Enjoy!
Love,
Cami


No comments:

Post a Comment