Check out my new blog

Check out my new blog: Worthington Ave.

4.17.2013

Funfetti Cupcakes Recipe

These cupcakes are so "FUN"fetti!!

The cake of this cupcake is absolutely amazing!
 (My husband ate like 4 plain cupcakes last night because they were so good!)

I wanted to make cupcakes , but didn't want too many, so this is a half batch recipe-
makes 1 doz. 
This is also a super EASY recipe because it is again cake mix based! 
(What can I say, I have very little time right now!)

But this cake based recipe is entirely my creation! Yup that's right! No link to where I got the recipe because it came from my own noggin! (GO CAMI!)


Ingredients:
1/2 a funfetti cake mix
1/2 a vanilla pudding mix (large size)
1/2 c. Oil (I used canola)
1/2 c. Almond milk (original)
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 eggs (beaten lightly)

Here's How:
Preheat oven to 350 F
Mix all the ingredients together in your stand mixer. I'm serious just throw them all in randomly on this one!
Bake for 18-22 min

Let them cool then frost and fill!!



I do regret the frosting and filling I used in these cupcakes... I tried something new on those and they didn't pan out quite like wanted.... I will definitely go back to what I usually do next time!

They still taste good, (mostly because the cake is AMAZING!!! And I'm sure my nieces will still like them (which is who I made them for anyways!). But next time I would do a different filling and frosting.



I hope you make these! You'll thank me later!




Want some more "FUN"? Check out these bad boys!










No comments:

Post a Comment