Check out my new blog

Check out my new blog: Worthington Ave.

5.04.2013

One year ago today...

This post doesn't have much to do with cupcakes, though there is a picture of cupcakes,

but today is a very special day for me, and I wanted to share why. 

One year ago TODAY I married my best friend!
Cupcakes from our Wedding Reception- one year ago today! [JarvieDigital]













I can't believe it's already been a whole YEAR! I guess Time really does fly when you're having fun!
More Wedding Cupcakes [Jarvie Digital]


Seriously though, This has been THE BEST year of my entire life-hands down.


I don't want to be cheesy, but I'll say this because it's just the truth...

He really is the best guy for me. He is perfect for ME, 
and daily I see this manifest more and more!
[Jarvie Digital]

I love this man!
Thanks Stephen for all that you do for me.
You are and amazing husband, best friend, scholar, hard worker, and Assistant Baker!


Happy May 4th, Everyone!
and Happy Anniversary, Stephen!

Love, 
Cami


1 comment:

  1. I still think about those cupcakes at your wedding. They were so good!

    ReplyDelete